Women who have problems with curly, frizzy, and unmanageable hair find it hard to find the right product to consistently help straighten their hair. It can feel hopeless sometimes! Amidst creams and chemical products, electric hair straighteners are still the healthiest and best long term solution.
In the market today, there are various hair styling products that give women with hair problems a chance to boost their self confidence and self esteem. You can even see in TV commercials, magazines, and other ads featuring hair straightener tools like flat irons and hair relaxing treatments. But with the plethora of options, it can be really confusing which best hair straightener to trust and use. So here are a few tips to remember about the best hair straightener:
· When you choose the best hair straighteners, be it a treatment or a tool, you have to make sure that these are easy to apply or use. Achieving professional results do not need complicated procedures, especially when ordinary consumers use the product or tool.
· Take a look at the label and see if the product has any harmful chemical agents incorporated in it. People with sensitive scalps need to refer to their dermatologists before buying a hair treatment product. However, do not worry so much since there are hair straightener products that are made just for sensitive scalp or skin.
· Check rated comments from different experienced consumers first so that you may have reference on the product’s effectiveness. There are products that promise silky and straight hair but to a consumer’s frustration it does not happen at all.
· Hair straightening tools with steam function works best for people who already have a fairly straight or wavy hair. If you have a very frizzy hair, you have to look for something else, like a ceramic/tourmaline hair iron.
· If you want a temporary straight hair effect, choose a ceramic hair straightener tool like a hair iron or a hair dryer. These tools are much more preferable because they heat up fast and leave hair smooth, silky, and shiny. Even with the most stubborn hair, these straightening tools are able to tame and flatten curls.
· “Flat irons” are one of the best hair straighteners you can find, with its adjustable mechanism. These lightweight, sturdy, and reliable tools are one of the most loved straightening tools by professional hair stylists. You can find flat irons with the best ergonomic designs which prevents from accidentally pulling hair, tangling, and hair breakage.
· Another way to straighten hair is via thermal reconditioning. This type of hair straightening procedure is done in conjunction with a ceramic flat iron hair straightener. What happens in this procedure is that a cornstarch-based chemical agent is applied on the hair, left to dry, then straightened with a flat iron. This method could last up to six months, so if you have a very frizzy or curly hair and you are craving for a long-lasting straight hair effect, this hair straightening method is for you.
These are just few of the safest and best hair straighteners today. Over all, you have to remember that choosing a hair straightener should involve your safety and convenience.